What will you need to apply for the Business account?
- Select Business account type during registration
To open a business account, please send the following information and documents to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Business Registration Number
- Business Incorporation date (DD.MM.YY)
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Number of Business
- Business Tax Identification number (TIN)
- Recent extract within the past 3 months from a commercial register in a relevant jurisdiction, including information about shareholders and management/control bodies of the company.
- Proof of Company’s operating address, if different from the registered address. Find here some information about address verification.
- List of shareholders with a stake of 25% or more (full name, date of birth and country of residence). Provide us with proof of identity and proof of address of all the shareholders.
⚠️ In the case of corporate shareholders, please, provide identity documents of the individuals owning more than 25% of the legal entity.
- List of managing directors (full name, date of birth, country of residence). Provide us with proof of identity and proof of address of all managing directors.
- Brief description of your business (main business activities). If you have any online presence such as website, please, share it with us.
⚠️ Businesses engaged in activities regulated by government authorities are required to provide a relevant license/official authorization to conduct a regulated activity.
⚠️ Legal entities that are not registered with the commercial register are asked to provide their formation documents or constitutive agreement.
⚠️ Businesses outside the UK and EEA may be asked to provide additional documentation.